Wednesday 2 March 2011

Inconsequential Musings

My my, it seems like a terribly long time since I've written one of these :/

And now, I don't really have anything interesting to write about. I was ready to write one of these yesterday evening, about jobs and job-finding and such, but it was too late so I went to bed. And now, I'm just not quite depressed enough :P Or angry enough.

Because normally I need to be in one of those 2 states to be able to write bloggish things :) I find the most entertaining form of blog is a rant, so I try to do those, but I'm feeling uncharacteristically mellow this evening, listening to a bit of Daniel Powter :)

While we're on the subject of music, may I recommend something? - of course I can, this is my blog, I can do what I want, it's a dictatorship :)



Please ignore the pinkness of it all.

Ooh ooh, The Lion King soundtrack just came on :) (8) HAKUNA MATATA!!!! (8)

Time for sleeps now, sorry this was so pointless :D

-------------------------

OK no, I want to rant now. >:(

PLASTICS. And I'm talking about the 'Means Girls' plastics. The horrendously, gruesomeness, offensively fake girls, who prance around with fake hair and fake eyes and orange skin. Etc.
Girls like Alice Chater.

-.-

I try not to name names, but she'll never see this, and if she does, I really don't care, I'm pretty sure she knows I hate her *innocent face*.
She posted videos of herself singing on YouTube. They've been deleted now :P
HA. HA. HA.
I don't deny that she can sing. She can. In a screechy, Mariah Carey kind of way.
I hate Mariah Carey.

And I don't know if she can act, but by the amount of clothing she wears, I'd say she didn't get where she is today on talent alone.
*unsheaths claws* :P
And what makes it worse? Is that she IS somewhere today. She does modelling, she's recording a CD, she has a VERY rich boyfriend (who admittedly fake tans, but it still nice to be bought stuff :P).

I really hope she is rejected by any kind of successful venture and ends up working as a secretary in some dingy accountants office, with no boyfriend and no friends.

I can hope.

I sound really jealous don't I? I probably am. But for the record, I deny it! :D

I also sound like an absolute bitch :/
MWAHAHAHAHAHAH
Meet the real me >:)

Nah I'm kidding :) I'm nice really :)

Sort of.

Peace out. *does peace sign in a gangsta way*

No comments:

Post a Comment