Friday 7 January 2011

*fumes*

Right.
I just can't not write about this, I'm so annoyed!
And I bet you thought I was started the new year on a high note.
Well no.
Sorry.
I'm just too pissed off.

KENNETH TONG.

Until tonight, I had the happy fortune to have never heard of him before. But he seems to have been rather busy on Twitter lately.

BEING A DICKHEAD!

And by dickhead, I mean, he's well on his way to becoming my most hated person. And that's saying something.
He's disgusting.
But instead of merely hurling abuse at him, I should probably tell you why I want to hurl abuse at him.

Basically, dear old Kenny is running a campaign that 'to be skinny is to be perfect & to be fat is unacceptable'.
He's encouraging people to use his Size Zero Pills, to become what he believe's is perfection: size zero.
He says 'managing anorexia is a lifestyle.'
No.
Managing anorexia is AN ILLNESS!!!! A MENTAL. FUCKING. ILLNESS.

How can this guy even live with himself?!?!?!

*fumes*

I'm sorry Joe, I know you were happy that I had written a happy post, but...just...ARRGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm surprised my keyboard survived this rant...


1 comment:

  1. Im afraid i dont think becomming your most hated person will bother him... he was one of the most hated men in Britain in 2009 after going on Big Brother :/ Amongst a few things he had an argument and said to the person he'd "pay someone to deal with it"...
    i know you wont want to, but watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz74gWTUH10 you'll enjoy seeing him cry and getting booed at the end xD

    but what he's doing now is just ridiculous... even tweeting JLS to gain their support.
    p. rick.

    ReplyDelete