Friday 14 January 2011

FRIGGINPIRATESMAAAAN!!!!

OK, so, given my frustratable and quite frankly intolerant personality, i took it upon myself to watch probably the worst programme a person like me could watch: Most Annoying People 2010.

Yeah i know...big mistake...

Oh and guess who was on it?!?! The Smiths. No not the band. The family. As in Will Smith. Married to Jade Smith. With children, creatively named WILLow and JADEn. Yeah.

*rants*

(I thought I'd skip it, because, if you're reading this, no doubt you've already heard it.)

On a happier note, I watched a programme about pirates afterwards!!! :OOOOO I know!!! PIRATES!!! Twas exceedingly interesting, and I have decided what i want to do when I grow up :P
THEY HAD SWORDS!!!!!

SWORDS GODDAMMIT!!!

Recommendation: (these seem to be becoming a regular thing :P maybe I should start doing reviews...*looks pensive*

THE BIG BANG THEORY!!!
not only is it hilarious, but IT HAS REGULAR COMIC BOOK REFERENCES!!! Although, I only pick up on the Marvel references. DC is entirely inferior. I dont get the star trek references either....

PS. NEW ICON!!!! from a picture I took when I got my PURPLE HAIR!!!
for some reason i always sound much more excitable when I write these than in real life....

5 comments:

  1. Anna im beginning to get very worried about all of this anger which you keep expressing on here...i worry for your keyboard- it has feelings! love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. well...im a very angry person. >:|

    lol love you too <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes but think of all of the lovely other traits you have and write blogs with them in mind!
    Anna you're extremely swarve and a very lovely wife too ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. im suave as well :P
    and i chassee!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. see! how could i not love you Anna? <3

    ReplyDelete